Latest News85 Results:
• The temporary consortium formed by Nexter and Thales is exhibiting the RAPIDFire system turret in its final form on the Nexter stand at Euronaval.
• This remotely operated naval and land artillery system provides platforms with a close-in self-defence capability against air and surface threats.
• One of the first systems produced will be installed on French Navy fleet replenishment tanker Jacques Chevallier in early 2023 ahead of the at-sea qualification phase.
Nexter, a reference naval turret and ammunition manufacturer, will be present on stand H10
• Nexter and Thales unveil the final design of the RAPIDFire turret;
• Nexter presents its new NARWHAL turret equipped with MBDA's AKERON pod;
• Nexter Arrowtech, European leader in naval ammunition, exhibits its wide range of innovative products.
On July 13th, Nexter was notified by the French Ministry of the Armed Forces through the Direction Générale de l'Armement (DGA) of the order for new CAESAR® artillery systems. The systems will be delivered to the French Army by summer 2024 at the latest.
Nexter has signed a strategic partnership with Hellenic Defence Systems (HDS) to meet the Greek Army's requirement for modernised infantry fighting vehicles with the PHILOCTETES.
Nexter is exhibiting at Defense Services Asia (DSA) in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, to provide the Malaysian Army and our other Asian partners with solutions to their artillery, vehicle and ammunition needs.
Nexter is awarded the contract for the development of the CAESAR 6X6 Mark II new generation (NG) artillery system by the French Direction générale de l’armement (DGA), the programme’s prime contractor.